Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mid Mountain Marathon

A long awaited update. I've been so busy over the last couple of weeks, I just haven't had the time to sit down and do a blog post. That's super lame, but it's the truth.

I know it's been a couple of weeks since I ran the Mid Mountain Marathon, but I did it. It was definitely hard, but I did pretty well for my first marathon. The trails were in great shape, the aid stations had GUMMY BEARS, I had great company, and there was a cute husband, pizza and beer waiting for me at the finish line. What more could I ask for?

The Jacket. I wanted my jacket. I finished the summer-consuming Triple Trail Challenge consisting of the Jupiter Peak Steeplechase, the Park City 1/2 Marathon followed by the Mid Mountain Marathon. I totally felt I deserved that jacket and they did not disappoint. They handed them out right after the race, so that was the icing on the cake for me.




2 comments:

Amber S. said...

Awesome!

Birdie said...

Very cool! Now, for a well deserved break?