Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello New Patio Furniture

I have been wanting a grown up patio furniture set for some time now. It has taken me years to aquire any b/c I have 2 very strong forces working against me: My expensive taste and my husband's extreme cheapness. So yeah, these things do not go hand in hand and I wasn't willing to settle for the Home Depot special.

Anyway, I found a used Teak set for a VERY reasonable price...it just needed some love. Well, love, a power sander and teak oil. After a full day of work, I think it turned out great.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

3 comments:

Dustin said...

That's an awesome set! Looks great!

Kari said...

Beautiful Britt! I love it! When is the first BBQ?

Birdie said...

Glad to see you back again!! I love the patio furniture - someday I'll get a grown-up set too. Someday...