Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Better Times

Its snowing outside...hard. I'm making an effort NOT to stick my head in the oven and am trying to think of brighter, happier thoughts. For one, ski season will be here before we know it. Second, hmmm, okay maybe there is only one good thing to come of this.


Even though it was like a month ago, I just got some pictures from 24 Hours of Moab. Jen, a girl on our bike team came down with a photographer buddy and the two of them managed to take some pretty good pics.

Me about to go out for a lap, dont I look thrilled?
My cute husband pushing my bike to the start tent
Focused
There's a smile, I must be almost done


Robin, Garrett, Me and Joe...please note my ski goggles
Our Team


1 comment:

Birdie said...

Wow, the pictures almost make it look like it was fun!! JK :) I have a bad attitude.