Thursday, November 20, 2008

Funny Story

A recent telephone conversation:

Me: Garrett, bad news buddy, there is something alive...IN OUR BASEMENT...AGAIN!!

Garrett: What is it?

Me: I have no idea. I am not going down there. Whatever it is, it sounds mad and its scratching.

Garrett: What do you mean mad?

Me: Growling, squeaking....

Garrett: Shit. I'm coming home. (Garrett leaves work in a panic)

Me: I'm outta here. (I left the house)

ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER GARRETT CALLED ME

Garrett: I can't find anything in the basement. I'm down here with the flashlight and the dogs...I can't find anything, living or not living.

Me: Well I'm not crazy. There was most definitely something. Something very angry.

Garrett: Well I'll look again.

Me: Good Luck!!

ABOUT 20 MINUTES LATER I GOT ANOTHER PHONE CALL

Garrett: (Laughing hysterically) I think I found your monster.

REWIND ONE DAY

Me: Garrett, have you seen the famous Shibu Inu puppy cam? Its live video feed, 24 hours a day.

WE PROCEED TO WATCH IT. WE LEAVE IT UP ON THE COMPUTER, WITH THE SPEAKERS BLARING ALL DAY SO WE DON'T HAVE TO MISS ONE MINUTE OF THE CUTENESS. WE FORGOT IT WAS ON.

BACK TO CURRENT DAY

Garrett: Yeah, you know that monster that I rushed home from work for...it was scratching, growling, yipping PUPPIES. Scary I know. (The monitor had shut off but the speakers were still blaring...anyone's mistake)

Here they are...monsters.

http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016

No comments: