Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

White Chocolate Pretzel Rods with SPRINKLES
Hug Pretzels
Oreos
Old Flowers from the Husband...I love roses for their ability to be saved
The Love Refridgerator Magnet
Our First Valentines Day as Husband and Wife...awwww
Happy Valentines Day Everyone! I hope everyone feels as lucky as me to have someone very special to spend it with, whether here or afar (he loves you all the way from TX Hils). Last year, for Valentines Day, Garrett was in China, yuck. I know its just a stupid holiday, but this year my present is just to be with him. I LOVE him. My Father-in-Law and Mom sent me a card. That was really sweet of them. I LOVE them. I also did some Valentines Day Baking...yippee! I really do love baking fun, colorful things. I just don't normally have the time, or reason/people to bake for. Holidays give me the perfect excuse. I bundled up all my goodies to bring to friends at work and sent some bags with Garrett to give to his friends. (sidenote: he wasn't thrilled to take his friends V-Day treats in a heart bag, but too bad. Beggers can't be choosers.) We don't have any big Valentines Day plans...there is no meal worth waiting 2+ hours for so we're going to a nice dinner at Little America on Friday. I'm excited, especially cause its free. Yay free! Tonight, is Mogley's first day of school. We signed up for 8 puppy classes, so hopefully he'll be a good boy when he's older. I told Garrett I'm going to get Mogs a new backpack with his name embroidered on it for his first day...I got noped. haha. Well Everyone have A GREAT Valentines Day!! XOXO

3 comments:

Kari said...

Happy Balentine's Day to you too! Those treats sure look yummy!!!!!

{Hilary} said...

Happy V-Day Brittany.

Birdie said...

I hope Mogley has a great first day of school! I bet he will be the cutest puppy there!