Friday, February 22, 2008

Lucky Girl

I am all smiles right now thinking about my cute husband. He is at home right now waxing my new skis so that I can try them out tonight. He also just got home from picking up our new slate tile. What an awesome dude. He is also going to go to Park City to look at some condos with me, his mom, his sister and her kids...b/c I want him to. I know he doesn't want to spend his Friday with children but he's doing it anyway. I really am a LUCKY girl. sidenote: thanks to him, I can check three things off my list of "To-Do's." I love you Garrett!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oooohhh! They are so pretty. Backcountry skis huh? You are a brave girl! I want downhill skis, even though I don't ski...but I want to start taking Matthew a lot so he'll be a great skier and someday a backcountry skier like you!!!