Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Superbowl Sunday




Thank the lord this year was a fairly good Superbowl Game!! I was rooting for the Giants...and they won...so what could be better? I have no basis for rooting for the Giants other than they were the underdogs and really...How many Escalades does Tom Brady really need? He already has a Girlfriend straight out of the Victoria's Secret catalog, isn't that enough? Anyway, it was a good day. We got up early to go skiing on Sunday morning...lets just say Garrett had fun, I really didn't. It was just one of those ski days. For those of us girls who ski, you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I made the best of the Lodge Fire and had a good morning. Afterwards, we went home to get ready for the game. Garrett had some things to do before the cable would work downstairs and I had to finish up my crockpot BBQ. It looks a little like throw up, but it was good as a sandwich. Joe, Robin, Pete and Hilary joined us for the game. It was fun. Good food, good friends, good beer...a nice Sunday. Thank you Superbowl for giving us a reason to have fun on Sunday. Sunday Funday.

No comments: