Monday, February 11, 2008

No Fun Pictures

Friday, Saturday, Sunday...gone. Back to work. I didn't have a chance to take any pics this past weekend. Sorry. We had a pretty productive/semi-eventful weekend. Can I just say that I love having 1/2 days off on Friday. I usually get so much done. So, Friday after work, Garrett and I finally went and bought our kitchen tile and matching backsplash. Yippee! We ended up buying slate in the Autumn Mist color. I'm so excited. It will look awesome when its done. Garrett and his very helpful buddy RJ are going to lay it so I see some kitchen destruction in my near future. If nothing else, I'll have a great excuse not to cook for a couple days. After spending money on tile, we went to test drive some cars. The big plan is that when the 4Runner is paid off/almost paid off, we'll sell Garrett's truck and he'll take over the 4Runner and we'll buy an AWD car. We just don't need a big, diesel truck. I think we figured out what type of car we're going to buy, now we just wait and watch for a good deal. Saturday we busted out the mountain bikes. The weather wasn't great, but it was good enough. We did a nice, long ride around Salt Lake and even rode up City Creek Canyon. It was so nice to get back on the bikes...I even got to finally wear my new shoes, which I love by the way. Sidi's Rock. We didn't do too much the rest of the day, but I was glad to just lay around and relax. We deserved it. Sunday we went skiing with Joe and Robin. It was really fun to ski with them (Robin). We skiied (she boarded) pretty well together and the weather was perfect, so it was a good day. When Robin and I were done, the boys went up for another run and we got a beer. It was a great day...we would love to go out skiing with them more often. Garrett and I hit Costco on the way home for a few things and then we pretty much didnt get off the couch the rest of the night. Well, that's our weekend, in a nut shell. Nothing too exciting, but good. I love that Garrett and I are so active. I'm a lucky girl.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

I had an awesome time skiing (boarding) with you, we definitely need to do it again!!