Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Puppy Love


So I know Munch would never admit it, but I think he's becoming quite fond of the Doodle. He hasn't freaked out on him in I dont know how long and he is putting up with things I never thought he would (see pictures). Maybe Munch CAN learn to love another dog or maybe he has just come to the realization that Mogley is here to stay so he better just suck it up and play nice cause he's tired of being squirted in the face with a water bottle. The cold hard truth. I'm going with the latter.

3 comments:

{Hilary} said...

I would like to second the montion of the "latter".
Those pictures sure do tell a story. No words needed. Munch likes having a brother.

Birdie said...

I guess the other thing it could be is that the doodle is getting so big Munch is stuck under him!! JK. They are cute boys :)

Kari said...

Ahhhhh....now that's cute...however, Munchie looks like he is slightly irritated in the second photo.