Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend with Brad

This weekend, Garrett's friend from highschool came to visit. Having Brad here was a breath of fresh air. He is a fun, afternoon beer drinking kind of guy which is just what I needed. It brought back a lot of fun memories from Texas and makes me realize the one thing I miss about that place. We love Salt Lake, don't get me wrong, its just very, very different. We didn't do a whole lot which is fine by me. Friday night we went to Squatters for burgers and beer. Saturday we went for a bike ride in Park City, took the dogs to Tanner Park and spent the rest of the afternoon in the back yard drinking beer, chatting and throwing the frisbee. We did dinner at Reg Iguana foll0wed by a beer at Trolley Bar. Sunday morning I made waffles with fresh strawberries and Garrett made Lattes. After taking Brad to the airport for his long flight back to Washington D.C., Garrett and I tore out our parking strip. It was really hard work. We're going to do some sort of desert scape to save water. This week is supposed to be beautiful. Bring it on!

1 comment:

{Hilary} said...

Can you come to my house and make me waffles with strawberries on it this Saturday? It would be really nice.
It better be good weather this week or else...