Friday, August 1, 2008

Cheers

Cheers! Its Friday!! I'm pretty excited about this week coming to an end and starting my weekend. Next week is going to be cake...Monday is the Sinclair golf tournament (no, it doesn't matter that I have never even held a golf club), its all about being anywhere else other than my desk. I think there's a prize for the worst score, so I'm certainly a strong contender for that. Then Thursday, we're off to Ireland. I feel like I have so much to do before we leave, so one would think we would stay at home this weekend, packing, cleaning, trying to get ready to leave the house and dogs for over a week. Nope, we don't roll like that. We're going up to Park City tonight to stay for the weekend. Garrett and I seem to do better when we wait until the last minute to do things, it keeps us on our toes. Sometimes, I think we just deserve to have some fun. Responsibilities, who needs 'em?

No comments: