Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Later

Tommorrow morning, bright and early, Garrett and I begin our trek across the world for Ireland. I'm excited, anxious, and slightly nervous about the trip, but hopefully all will go as planned and we won't be stuck in an airport for hours on end like Carlyn did on her European adventure. I'm hoping Continental Airlines has their shit a little more together than Air India, but after having some problems a couple weeks ago with our tickets, I'm beginning to wonder.

I think I have everything taken care of, but my GOD, its hard to leave. Luckily, my furry children are going to be well taken care of. I have two super cute girls coming to stay at my house...lucky dogs. I'm exchanging some U.S. dollars today for pounds and I'll try not to cry in the process of being ripped off. I'm packing and cleaning and at some point, our grass needs to be mowed. Ahhhhh, and I would rather not be up until 2 or 3 in the morning. See you guys in about a week! Later.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Have fun you bums! I'm jealous of course because I'll never know when I'll make it to Ireland!

Birdie said...

Have so much fun! I would love to go to Ireland....someday!

{Hilary} said...

Hope you are having fun.
It's always crazy when you leave for a trip as well as when you get home.