Friday, December 7, 2007

The Big 26
















These pics are all random, just some of the things I love about my life.

Today is Pearl Harbor Day. Today is my 26th Birthday. I don't fret about turning another year older...it's life, and life is good. So, instead of thinking of all the negative things relating to turning another year older (wrinkles, gray hair, aching body, difficulty in staying fit), I'm going to focus on the positive. Here are 26 things that are great in my life and things that make me HAPPY.


1. Garrett...I feel very lucky and blessed to have him in my life. He is my best friend and
I adore him.

2. Munch...no description needed, he is the reason for lots of smiles

3. My Home...I love our house, it's perfect.

4. My family, I am lucky to come from such a normal house. I have great parents and a cool
sis.

5. My NEW family. I have the best In laws a girl could ask for. I really love them.

6. My Car...its nice, reliable and I can afford it

7. Our Jobs...working isn't always the best, but Garrett and I both have good jobs
that enable us to enjoy all the cool stuff life has to offer.

8. My friends...they keep me sane.

9. My financial stability...I think we don't always realize how lucky we are.

10. My marriage, I love being his wife.

11. My Health...I'm very lucky, so far.

12. Being Creative, cause it doesnt happen often

13. Riding my bike, both bikes should I say.

14. Running...I feel really good about myself afterwards.

15. Good Mexican Food, yummmmmmmm

16. Ugg Boots...I could wear them everyday
17. A great pair of Earrings

18. Skiing...we're so lucky to be able to all winter long.

19. Being girly once in a while...not very often though.

20. Lazy days at home with Garrett and Munch

21. Traveling...with my hubbie of course.

22. Snowshoeing...there is nothing else like it.

23. Attention from Garrett...I'm very needy sometimes.

24. Good Beer

25. Friday nights with my buddies...we have been known to get crazy.
26. The soon to be new addition to the Kener Household... the doodle.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Happy 26th Birthday Britt! I hope you had a stupendous day!!! Here's to many more memories, smiles and good beer!!

Love ya!