Monday, December 17, 2007

Woohoo Good News

Old WindowNew Window


Well the window cutting extravaganza was a success...yippee!!! Everything went better than we expected which is always a nice surprise. I have a motto of "Always think the worst of things." At first glance, you would think I was a negative person. Quite the contrary. I find it works well for me. You see, if you always think the worst of things, you can never be disappointed...only pleasantly surprised. I'm getting off topic...okay so the men arrived on Friday morning at 8 am as scheduled. Approximately 4 hours later, we had our window holes. We were planning on having to board up the holes for 4 days, b/c our window weren't supposed to be in until tomorrow. But, much to my surprise, Home Depot called about 11 am on Friday, before the guys were even done cutting, to tell us our windows were in and ready to be picked up. So, Garrett called Dan, my fabulous brother-in-law, and a couple hours later, I had brand new windows. Good Job Garrett...I knew you could do it. I never doubted you :) Now...lets get it finished.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Love the Windows.
Brand New Windows...I know how long you have been waiting for these bad boys.