Friday, December 14, 2007

I Hate Effin Fobs

Why can't I just keep my freakin fob. At Sinclair, you have to have a fob to get anywhere...any door, any elevator. Its so annoying and I HATE them. My first fob they gave me, I'm pretty sure I flushed it down the toilet. No one will ever know...unless the toilets clog of course. So, then they gave me a replacement. 3 days ago, I had to run a WORK errand, came back, looked down and it was gone. Damn it. I had to write a check for $10 to buy another one. Just what I wanted to do. So today, I get to work and no Fob. I don't know where it is. I'm very frustrated and I refuse to buy another one...even if I have to borrow one everyday for the rest of my stint here. In my opinion, if they force us to use those stupid things, they should be replacing them for free. Blah, Happy Friday!

***UPDATE*** Garrett called...one of the concrete cutter guys found my fob. Thank goodness. I think I'm going to have to buy a lanyard.

No comments: