Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sun Valley 2007

Me and My Hubby

Ice Skating

Us Again
I Love Him
Me on Santa's enormous lap
Me and my Good Buddy Hilary

Big shocker, Garrett and Me Again

Me with the horses


Ice Skating, Once More


Well Christmas is over. Although Christmas day itself is just another day for Garrett and me, we had a really nice break. We went to Sun Valley, Idaho for 3 days, 2 nights as part of my R&R benefit I get from work. What an awesome place...especially b/c our entire stay was on Sinclair's dime. Garrett and I indulged in a lot of things we would never do b/c we are extreme cheapos. We got there Saturday morning, checked in to the hotel, rented some awesome demo skis, skiied, ate a $100 fabulous lunch on the mountain, skiied a little more and then headed back to the hotel. We lounged in the 102 degree swimming pool before a horse drawn sleigh ride to Trail Creek Cabin for dinner. I loved the horses, they were so cute and friendly. I was the only person, yes me, and not the kids, to stay out and rub noses with them. Sunday, after ordering room service for breakfast, we hit the slopes again. The snow wasn't that great, but it was fun. After another full day of skiing, we hit the hot tub again, ordered more room service, went ice skating and had dinner at a fabulous restaurant in Sun Valley Village. We had such a great time. I can't wait to do it all again.

No comments: