Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mogley has Arrived!!!














Garrett and I finally got our puppy. Garrett picked out the name Mogley, which I think is a great name and suits him well. So far, he is really well behaved...for a puppy. He has a great disposition and is such a happy little guy. Potty training is coming along nicely, he certainly grasps the concept, especially with a treat. He learned to sit the first day we had him. He is just so stinkin cute. That being said, it still will be nice when he is a little older and we don't have to follow his every move, waiting for bad behavior. So here he is...try not to die from all the cuteness.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Finally...I've been waiting to see new pics of the babe! He is to die for and so cute and fuzzy!!! I can't wait to meet him.

{Hilary} said...

Mogley really is ADORABLE!
How can you not love that puppy face? Really? How often do you kiss Mogley? I think my lips would be permanently attached to his face.