Thursday, January 10, 2008

Brittany's Probably One And Only MUST READ post





I am obsessed with Stephenie Meyer's Twilight book series. I know I'm not the only one out there, and I am not ashamed in the least. It makes no difference the tag says "juvenile" or "young adult." I don't care. I have never been a "read for pleasure" kind of girl. Not ever. I've always been a more "only read if I have to" kind of person. So, in my opinion, it must be a super awesome book if I can't put it down. Everyone should read these...These Vampire Love Stories rock my world.

So, as to follow the order, I read Twilight first. Freaking Awesome. Twilight is the story of Bella Swan, new girl/Sheriff's daughter, that comes to live with her dad in the dreary, small town of Forks, WA. Bella hates Forks, always has...until she laid eyes on Edward Cullen. Bella's life will be changed forever. I dont want to give anything away, so I'll just leave it at that. Meyer did such a great job...is it wrong I secretly want a Vampire to fall in love with me? Definitely, a must read.

After finishing Twilight, I couldn't wait to start New Moon. I read New Moon, the longer of the 2 books, in 2 days. Again I don't want to give anything away. I will say, the first 70% of the book is not exactly what I was hoping for...you'll know what I mean. The last 30% though, came back brilliantly. I was happy and relieved to finally finish it and to be content with the outcome. Trust me, its worth it.

I am now reading Eclipse. I'll let you all know what I think when I finish. I'm sure it will be awesome...just like the other two. I'm also excited to announce that Twilight is being made into a movie....I can't wait! Poor, poor Garrett.

No comments: