Monday, January 28, 2008

The Monday Blues

The weekend is over, and we're back to work again...it always goes by way too fast. This weekend one of Garrett's friends from Austin, Bob, came out to ski and stayed with us. It was fun having him here, but I'm definitely tired. We skiied hard Saturday and Sunday, open to close...which is not something Garrett and I normally do. We got up early both days and stayed up pretty late, well late for us. It was fun though. Saturday was lots of fun. The weather up at Snowbasin was beautiful. It wasn't too cold and the sun shined the entire day. I love those days...they're the best. Bob took lots of pics on Saturday so I have a few to share. I'm grateful for weekends like these...fun times with friends, enjoying all of what Utah has to offer. Garrett and I are really lucky. I think we lose sight of that sometimes. We have such a great life and we get to spend the rest of it together. We do what we love and we love what we do. Dogs, not children. What could be better?

Me on the Gondola
Me Again
A Long Day of Skiing
Garrett and Me
Bob and Me
My Wonderful Husband
Bob and Garrett on the Gondola
View From the Top of the Tram...start of the Men's downhill from the 2002 Olympics...Crazy.
Garrett, Me and Bob

1 comment:

{Hilary} said...

Love the photo of you on the Gondola. It looks like you had a fun time skiing.

Have lots of dogs?
Lots of lots of dogs.