Friday, January 18, 2008

Where the Hell is the Cheese?

Garrett and I don't eat out very much, so when we do, I expect that they get it right. One of my biggest peeves is when you order take out, get home and find that yes, you paid for something, and no, its not in the damn bag. SHAME ON YOU Cafe Rio, I'm pissed. Don't get me wrong, I dig your salads, and usually you are on top of your "to-go order game" but I really think these things are careless and totally avoidable. They even have "to-go" only people who are getting paid to make sure these things are right. I'm usually a checker when I get to-go food b/c I have had bad experiences with restaurants forgetting to put something very vital in the bag. But last night, Garrett picked up the food. And, with Cafe Rio, we've never had a problem. Last night, we ordered chips and queso...we got no queso. We had to drive back over there (luckily not too far) for queso. I feel like they should reimburse me for gas for having to make two trips. THEIR FAULT. Anyway, this is a mindless rant about nothing important in the least but that is what blogs are for I suppose. It can't always be cute puppies and good weekends.

No comments: