Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Doggie in the Window

Munch used to always park his butt on our kitchen window seat. He was a neighborhood fixture. Garrett and I were referred to around the neighborhood as the people with the cute little white dog in the window. Even on the street view for Google Maps, there is my Munchie. Then one day, he stopped. I don't know if he hurt himself trying to jump up there or what, but he decided the couch was a better place to lounge. Well, we've been leaving the Doodle out here and there, seeing if he can be trusted out of his cage. Everytime the Doodle is loose, Munch goes back to his old ways of window sill surfing. I'd like to think he's anxiously awaiting my arrival, so much so he has to be constantly scanning the driveway for the exact minute I hit the pavement. Sadly, I think I know his real intention. I'm sure he just needs a break from the flying shark that is constantly hanging from his neck. I guess I don't blame him. That might get old.

2 comments:

Birdie said...

Funny! Orion is in our street view for Google maps too.

{Hilary} said...

You know this makes me very happy to see this.