Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Status

We still don't know if we're going to Austin. This whole situation is becoming a little too spontaneous for me. I love a good plan.

I still don't have my freakin' camera. I'm going to go home during the time fedex estimates he will be there so we'll see what happens. I'm sure it will be a huge waste of my time as usual. If the driver does come, I'm going to have to try really hard not to punch him in the face for causing me so much stress...after I get the box of course.

I have officially become white trash and bought an A.C. window unit and do you know what, I don't care. It allows me and Munch to get a good nights sleep...Garrett can sleep through just about anything, even lying in a pool of his very own sweat. The window unit rocks!!! Seriously. I feel dumb for not buying one sooner.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

Heehee, Fedex sucks.