Friday, October 24, 2008

About Time

So, come April, Garrett and I will have been in our house for 3 years. I can't believe its been so long. Anyway, for 3 years we have had absolutely nothing hanging on the wall above our couch...it has looked so bare, but I could never find anything I thought would work with the rest of our home. I was at the Pecan Street Festival in Austin, TX a year ago and bought 2 posters, bright and colorful yet they have kind of a vintage feel. Garrett really liked them and I had them framed. They have been sitting, framed, on my basement floor for a whole year because I just wasn't sure what I was going to do with them. Then my Mom2 went to the Pecan Street Festival again this year and bought me a 3rd poster, and I had the idea to have it framed and put the 3 of them above the couch...they are all different sizes but I think it turned out great.

1 comment:

{Hilary} said...

They look great brittany. love the bright colors.