Thursday, October 9, 2008

Work It

As I'm sure everyone knows all too well, our economy has gone to crap. Gas prices are off the charts and it seems that even going to the grocery store these days will break the bank in no time. We're not getting adequate raises but we are expected to pay more for EVERYTHING. Lovely how that works. In an effort to keep my family afloat, I have informed Munch he is going to have to start pulling his weight. I mean, one should not have the luxury of expensive cheese and unlimited dog biscuits and expect to do nothing for it. I have proposed modeling or acting, an easy way to make a quick buck if you ask me. We did his profile shot and I think it turned out quite nice. We're on our way, I just know it.

2 comments:

Birdie said...

When Munch makes it big, maybe he can pull some strings for Orion!?

Britt said...

Yes, yes...I forsee him playing grumpy parts and I'll make sure he doesn't forget his inspirations...that Orion always brought out the grumpiest side of him.