Wednesday, November 21, 2007

All Together Now...AWWWWWWWW


Look how big the babies are getting. They look so cute all smushed together like that. Having my very possible new baby so far away is torture...I just want to hold/pet/kiss one...really badly. We're still not sure if we want a boy or girl, but if it's a boy, I think his name will be Muttley. It's really hard to come up with a name on par with "Munch" but Garrett and I both really like Muttley. If its a girl, we like Moxie, but we're not set on it. If anyone has any fabulous ideas, let me know.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Those are the cutest puppies I have seen...well if the puppies were Scotties, they would be cuter.

Kari said...

Those pups are so dang cute! I sure hope you can get your hands on one of those. Sometimes we call Moosie, Muttley. I like it!

Travelisticamente! said...

they are sooooooo cute! you're lucky! :)