Monday, November 19, 2007

I Will Miss Her


Winter is almost here...Snow is almost here...Freezing temperatures are almost here...No riding my road bike is already here. Garrett and I got one last road ride in yesterday...probably for the season. We took Wasatch Drive all the way out to Draper and back. That is such an awesome ride. This time of year is great for the skiing but horrible for my biking addiction. It's so nice to be able to get off work, go home and still have plenty of time to get a nice road ride in. Oh how I love my road bike. My beautiful Vicious is just sitting in the garage...missing all of our weekly adventures together. I'll also miss all of our usual rides, the beautiful scenery and all of the critters, large and small, we may come across. I'll miss you Wasatch Loop. I'll miss you Millcreek Canyon. I'll miss you Emigration Canyon. See ya in the Spring.

No comments: