Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Calm Before the Storm



These pics were taken this morning from our back door... beautiful... and you know it had to be beautiful b/c I took the time to find the camera and take the pics and I hadn't even had my coffee yet. We're supposed to get a snow storm this afternoon...why is the sky always so gorgeous right before the bad weather hits? Well, who cares I guess. I'll take my one moment of awe...right before I get in my car to begin my wonderful day of work. I like this positive thinking...maybe one day it will rub off.




2 comments:

Kari said...

I noticed how beautiful the sky was too but didn't take the time to capture the beauty. I'm glad you did Britt! Good work! Awesome photos.

Hilary said...

I don't have time to notice the sky in the morning.
Are you still thinking about taking that photo class this January?