Thursday, November 8, 2007

Why so Sleepy?


Thursdays are always hard for Garrett and me. We always have the hardest time getting up in the morning. The alarm clock goes off and we always insist on pushing it so far that eventually, we are both running around the house trying to get ready and still leave on time...or nearly on time. I never take a shower in the morning (I do it the night before) so that I can stay in bed as long as possible. When Garrett gets out of bed around 6:15 am, Munchie takes his spot and we continue to lounge and watch the news until 7:00 am. Yep, that means I have only 30 minutes to get ready for work, take Munch out, get my coffee, get my breakfast and start a load of laundry. Why don't I just get up 15 minutes earlier so that I'm not so rushed? Maybe it would be nice to actually have time to fix/brush my hair (its kinda funny b/c on the days I do actually brush my hair, people will comment on how nice I look...haha). Maybe one day. Until then, I'll continue to spend quality cuddling time with my Munchie. I think it's much more gratifying than a brush to my hair or an extra minute to clean the countertops.

No comments: