Monday, November 5, 2007

The Newest Member of Our Family...perhaps???



So Garrett and I have gone off the deep end and decided to add a new member to our family. I just can't leave well enough alone, it has been proven time and time again. First a french bulldog (the dog love of my life) and now an English Goldendoodle. Whats that you ask? Well the father is an English Retriever and the Mother is a standard poodle. Basically it looks like a giant teddybear that DOESN'T SHED. The puppies were born on Saturday November 3rd, yippee skippee! These little guys aren't free, so I'm being pretty picky as to the dog I actually get. If one of these babies turns out to be a champagne color with a blocky head, its ours. I sent in a deposit and I'm now 3rd on the list. If I don't get what I want out of this litter, I'll be put 1st on the next one. So, for now, we just sit and wait...but one day, we will have a giant teddybear running around our house, and I can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

How long do we have to wait to meet this GiAnT TeDdY bEaR?