Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Better to Smell You With

So yesterday I UNWILLINGLY made Mogs a hair appointment at Camp Barkalot. Since he is there a couple times a week, the lady knew Mogs and felt the same displeasure I had about cutting off all his curls...I could tell this, even on the phone. But, she gave me the out...she said I could cancel if I wanted, just think about it she said...your appointment isn't until next Tuesday. So this morning, I took him in for a fun day at daycare and the owner was in the front room. He was all "I heard you were going to cut off all his beautiful curls, dont do that..they don't need that. Are you smoking crack?" And I was all "Well my crack smoking HUSBAND, not ME, thinks this is necessary. I'm totally against the idea!" So, after a phone call to Garrett we decided that he just needs a trim, no summer cut. Woohoo! The crazy, totally unmanageable hair stays.

No comments: