Thursday, June 5, 2008

Its Raining


One of the best things about living in Utah is the weather. 4 Seasons. This year has been ridiculously crappy. All I even remember is winter. We pretty much skipped Spring this year and now we're into summer and its still freakin snowing in the mountains. A couple weeks ago it was 80+ degrees, we were wearing flips flops and tank tops...AT NIGHT. Now, its cold and rainy AGAIN. On a positive note (I had to dig deep for this one), I don't have to water the new plants/flowers we planted last weekend. Yep, I really am that lazy. So I guess I've got a few questions for good ole' Mother Earth. Will we ever get summer? Will I have a heart attack because of all the crappy weather? Will I go down to the weather station armed with a rifle next time the weather man gets my hopes up for a beautiful, sunny weekend? These are all questions with unknown answers.

No comments: