Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Little Red Riding Hood

Yep, that's me with the sleeveless jersey and arm warmers. This damn Utah weather is so unpredictable.

After digging through 211 pages of pictures, these are the only pics from the Little Red Riding Hood Century I could find that involved me and Robin. Page after page, I kept waiting to find a fabulous picture of the two of us, one that captured us in all our glory :) Needless to say, I am disappointed....and I hate being disappointed, its a wasted emotion. Usually, I just expect the worst possible outcome and I bypass disappointment entirely. This time, however, my high hopes were really wanting some good pictures. Next time I'll just remember to leave those hopes at home with Munch on his blanky, safe from all things even remotely disappointing.

2 comments:

Birdie said...

I never seem to get good pictures on zazoosh...oh well. I think I look silly riding my bike anyway.

{Hilary} said...

This Summer will be a wet one.
That's what I am stickin' with. Keep your long sleeve shirts handy but you will still need all your Summer clothes too.
At least you are somewhat smiling in one of the photos.