Monday, September 8, 2008

Help


Mogley. He sure is cute, but my god, he's a mess. He's such a sweet guy and I know he means well, but sometimes, I just want to pack him a bag and send him on his way. I'm sure Munch would even part with a toy or two if it meant saying a permanent GOODBYE to the Doodle.

Lets start with his face. Immediately after going in the backyard (which is nothing but dirt now thanks to Garrett), he buries his face in the dirt. His cute little goatee is not so cute anymore when its dripping with mud. Lovely. Once he gets a dirty face, he comes in the house, submerges his face in his water bowl and manages to drip the dirty water over every square inch of our house. I get pissed that I have to clean up his mess AGAIN and Munch gets pissed b/c his water has massive amounts of dirt in it. I don't blame him.

Mogley is a walking broom. I know its not his fault, but he picks up everything in his fur...sticks, grass, leaves, TREE SAP and anything else he can get himself into. Due to his being enormous, I just don't see it all and I'm always wondering how the 6 inch stick made it into the house and god help me if I have to pick up another leaf.

Ahhh and my personal favorite are his stomach problems. He is a puppy and puppies generally eat everything they come into contact with, food or not. Mogs is no exception. I mean, you would think he'd learn after many a syringe full of Pepto, but no sir. If he's not pooing every hour, he's puking. I got out of bed just this morning to a giant, puking doodle. I really can't think of anything worse.

Anyway, I suppose he can stay, but I hope he becomes a lot less messy in the coming months. I'm pretty sure Munch would like to push him into oncoming traffic so he needs all the support he can get.

No comments: