Monday, September 22, 2008

Rainbows


Garrett and I spent our entire weekend putting in a new sprinkler system. The fun times just seem to never end in the Kener house. I was hoping to sip cocktails in the hottub while Garrett worked on the sprinklers but my plan failed. Garrett said filling the hottub would likely cause a crack in the concrete so instead of handing me a cocktail, he gave me gloves...and a shovel. I was duped.
Anyway, on one of our MANY MANY trips to that horrible place they call Home Depot, I was able to catch a glimpse of this fabulous rainbow...you don't see too many of those around here. It was really pretty awesome outside and for a second, it took my mind off of freaking out about the fact that I actually know what a 1 inch to 3/4 inch reducer is AND I KNOW WHICH BOX AT HOME DEPOT TO FIND THEM IN. My life is now officially LAME.

1 comment:

Kari said...

But not for long...your hard work will pay off!