Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Bike

Introducing the 2009 Trek Top Fuel 9.8 WSD, my new mountain bike. Well I don't have it yet, but it's ordered and I've paid for 1/2 of it. It probably won't show up until February-ish but thats fine...race season doesn't start until April. Isn't it lovely? I'm pretty excited about it. I love the look of it...good job Trek! After years and years of producing crappy, ugly bikes just because you can, you have finally got your shit together. The carbon fiber frame and sexy pink/black color scheme make me smile. I love the fact that these things are still made in the USA. My pink Yeti was the last year for the Yeti's to be made in the U.S. Now they're made in Taiwan so the novelty of owning a Yeti has kinda worn off for me. I'm ready for something new.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

Wow, sweet! It is super cool looking :)