Monday, September 8, 2008

Olympic Withdraws

I am so sick of hearing about the upcoming election. In my opinion, it's a big joke and I think the candidates we have to choose from are an even bigger joke. I have no opinion on the whole matter, democrat vs. republican...it keeps me out of trouble. All I know is that our current president has done a piss poor job for 8 years...so bad that I don't think it matters who we pick, they will just not be able to repair what has been so badly broken. I think I'll just turn the tv off until November, its probably better for my brain anyway.


All this garbage on tv is really making me miss the Olympics. By Olympics, I mean Michael Phelps. I'm fairly certain I could spend an entire day watching his perfectly toned torso move ever so easily across the pool. His breaststroke was one of this year's greatest source of entertainment for me. Any dude who can pull off a speedo, and pull it off well, is a superhero in my book. A very very HOT superhero. I don't care about his big ears, I like them even... but I'm bias you could say...I have one very cute Frenchie with giant bat ears and I just can't seem to get enough of them. I think I took Mr. Phelps for granted, getting to watch him 1/2 naked every night right from my very own living room. I miss him. Come back.

4 comments:

Carlos G Moreno said...

Does your hubby read your posts? I"m a fan...I've started my own blog as well. Yes I'm jocking your style.

-Los

Britt said...

Yeah, he usually does...what's your blog, I'll add it to my favs?

Carlos G Moreno said...

http://carlos-the-gman-moreno.blogspot.com/

Kari said...

You crack me up Britt! Your infatuation with Michael Phelps is much similar to my infatuation with Joshua Radin. Josh is coming to town again on October 29th. I have to see him again.