Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Will he ever learn to Love?


Some friends of ours had a 1 and 1/2 year old puppy that recently died. How sad. I guess he got pneumonia and just couldn't shake it. Poor little guy. Anyway, I heard their older dog is having a really tough time, feeling lonely and depressed and it got me thinking, would Munch feel that way if that had happened to Mogs?
The following conversation pretty much sums it up:

Me: Do you think Munch would be sad if Mogley just never came home?

Garrett: Are you kidding?

Me: No, seriously?

Garrett: If by sad, you mean, break dance in the living room, pop open a bottle of cheap champagne and send out invitations to the biggest and baddest party of the year...then yes, I think he would be heartbroken.

I think this is the truth. The sad, sad truth.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

Oh, I'm sure somewhere deep down Munchie loves his big fluffy brother!? Maybe?