Monday, September 29, 2008

Relief

So ever since we bought the hot tub, I have been having severe mental conflict about what I was going to do with it...how was I going to make this thing look better. Garrett thought I should paint it but I have been skeptical. I was thinking that re-staining it would be more appropriate but I wasn't sure that it would even look good after I was done. You see, the people that owned it before us were not the best of handymen because rather than just shoot some nails through the wood slats, they tried glue which was a horrific idea and left the tub aesthetically scarred. I didn't think stain would fix all the problems. Sooo, I went with paint and I must say, I am pleasantly surprised. I think it looks great. I have only done one coat and it will need at least one more, but all in all, I am really happy with the way its turning out.

BEFORE
AFTER






1 comment: