Thursday, March 20, 2008

I Heart Doggie Daycare

So Very Tired

So Very Spunky

Mission Freakin' Accomplished! Mogley was completely worn out when Garrett picked him up from his first day of Daycare yesterday. Garrett said he was passed out next to a lady on the floor when he went to find him. They had to physically pick him up to get him out of the play area. He came home, ate his dinner and passed out for the rest of the evening. He literally would not get up for anything. It was awesome for us and Munch. I didn't yell "ENOUGH" or "STOP" or other things that I am not proud of one single time. We will definitely be Camp Barkalot regulars. I get so excited when I find little things like this that help make my life just a little bit easier. Munch was loving all the attention, with no Doodle to intervene. I danced around the kitchen and sang to Munch, he would jump up all wiggly, paws in the air as if he was dancing with me. He just looked so happy, like maybe today bacon and cheese would fall from the sky. Garrett just stands there and nods his head, wondering how many glasses of wine I could have drank already. A regular day.

4 comments:

Dustin said...

Can I send my kids to Camp Barkalot? I'm glad Munchie got some "alone" time with his Mommy & Daddy.

Birdie said...

Yes, yes. Tired puppies are happy puppies! (With happy parents :)

Kari said...

I second that motion Dustin! My kid goes to Camp Kidalot and there he takes a two hour nap and I can't get him to go to sleep before 10:00p.m.

I REALLY need to take Moosie to Camp Barkalot.

Britt said...

Yes you should...its only 10 bucks a day, totally worth it.