Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mondays Can be Good Days


So yesterday, was a good day. I've had my eye on these shoes for a while now, but I haven't been able to bring myself to buy them due to their insanely large price tag. They are one of those shoe brands, kinda like Dansko, that NEVER go on sale. Anyway, I ran into a local boutique type store yesterday afternoon and noticed a small rack of shoes on sale. Low and freakin behold, they had one pair, in the color I have been eyeing, in my size, 50% off. I'm never this lucky. After I stopped feeling nauseous and dizzy with excitement, I grabbed the box and bought them. Can I just say they are super cute and soooooo comfortable...even Garrett said he liked them which is odd b/c he usually has no opinion whatsoever about my shoes. Yippee Skippee! Thank you Baby Jesus.

2 comments:

Birdie said...

Love them!!

Kari said...

I'm loving those shoes!!!! The green drives me crazy!! Yummy! Great find Britt!