Tuesday, March 11, 2008

IF YOU CAN SEE THE THIGH, THE SLITS TOO HIGH!!

For all my friends/family reading this that are not living in Salt Lake City, please keep in mind these are totally real. For all those living in Salt Lake City, we are used to this crap by now. There's nothing like a drive into Southern Utah...seeing the giant billboards promoting clothing stores like "Knee Shorts" and the neighborhoods promoting the houses as having "room to grow." These are posters found on the BYU college campus, a guide to grooming and modesty if you will. Mormon insanity at its finest. I'm still laughing. My favorite is "The only THONGS I want to see are on your feet." hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa. Wow, all I gotta say is wow.
http://sha.byu.edu/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5230&Itemid=5609

3 comments:

Birdie said...

OMG!!! That cracks me up. I have lived here for more than 3 years, but still I can be surprised!!

Kari said...

Barf...I'll never get used to 'their' standards. Annoying!

{Hilary} said...

I am over it...
The first 18 years I was "one of them" but I broke free and I am completely over it.