Monday, March 24, 2008

Little Red Riding Hood

Robin and I just signed up for the Little Red Riding Hood Century ride today. I'm pretty excited about it. Its one of only two women only metrics in the U.S. This year it all goes down June 7, 2008, which is the same day of the Deer Valley ICUP race but oh well. There are plenty other mountain bike races for me to do, right? This will be a fun day of pink and girls, no boys allowed. 104 miles of beautiful, scenic northern Utah. I can't wait! Here is the link if anyone is interested in checking it out. http://www.bbtc.net/index.php

2 comments:

Birdie said...

Yah! I can't wait :)

Kari said...

Ummm...I can't walk after a full day of alpine skiing. I don't think you better count me in for this...oh yeah, I don't have a bike either. Oh well! Have fun!