Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Travels


If you notice on my sidebar, I have added a link to "Matt and Caryln's European Adventure." Carlyn is my cute sister-in-law who just graduated from UVA...impressive, I know. Anyway, her and her boyfriend Matt are touring Europe for the next few weeks and have promised to blog about their travels. I'm totally jealous about Munich...it's on my bucket list, well Munich during Oktoberfest is. Garrett and I enjoy beer way too much to not experience such a glorious event. Anyway, after some serious drama at the airport...(I knew Air India would probably be the source of the slightest bit of drama), they have arrived. Happy Reading.

1 comment:

{Hilary} said...

I could look and look at this picture...it cracks me up.
It sounds like they are having a blast on their trip.