Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tax Money Down the Drain

This pic was taken from the Park City house on Sunday. My husband, who is apparently a helicopter expert, informed me that these 5 helicopters are a mix of Apaches and Blackhawks. We could not figure out what in the world they were doing...they are Army helicopters so they wouldn't be from Hill Air Force Base. If you couldn't tell, this is all info from Garrett b/c I don't have a clue what goes on at an Air Force Base. A helicopter is a helicopter. Anyway, we saw them land right around Deer Valley.

Tuesday morning I saw an ad on KSL...they were doing drills awaiting the arrival of Mr. President himself cause apparently he needs an army helicopter to travel 20 miles to the home of Mitt Romney in Deer Valley. Ain't life grand? So anyway, that answered my question. Tax money down the drain if you ask me.

2 comments:

{Hilary} said...

Porter was all sorts of happy when you heard and rushed to the window to see the helicopters...so in some ways your tax money made someone happy...cute little Porter boy.

Birdie said...

We were wondering what that was all about.