Monday, May 5, 2008

Oh Yeah

So I've been waiting for Red Butte Garden to post their annual lineup for the Summer Concert Series. I checked today and hoo boy it's up. Wilco will be here August 18th and Garrett and I will definitely be there. I would like to give Wilco a high five for coming to play in Salt Lake even if it probably took lots of money, booze and sexual favors.

Garrett and I went to a Ryan Adams concert last year at Red Butte and it was definitely one of the highlights of my summer. I love outdoor concert, lawn seating venues...especially ones that allow you to bring in your own food and alcohol. Yay for summer, bring on the concerts!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Tell me about Wilco. I don't know who they are. I LOVE Red Butte summer concerts. Jeff and I saw Chris Isaak summer and he was awesome. Did you know that they remodeled their outdoor area to include tiered lawn seating and bathrooms? Yippee! I wasn't overly excited about this summer's line-up.