Friday, May 30, 2008

Meet Marisa


This is my good buddy from Texas, MARISA. (Dont get mad at me for posting this...I've just been thinking a lot about you...I miss you, what can I say) I have known her for a really long time but we didn't become close until the end of our stint at Texas A&M. Anyway, Marisa and her hubby Chris are trying to have a baby. It's not happening super fast for her (but it WILL happen) which is very unfortunate because I know she'll make a terrific mommy. It makes me kinda bitter that there are girls out there that just get pregnant by a WHOOPS without even trying and definitely don't want or need a baby. Then there are people like Marisa. Married, settled, financially stable and want nothing more than to bring a baby into this world. She deserves a baby plain and simple. Anyway, THE POINT: If everyone who reads this could just pray for her...pray she and her hubby get their wish. I mean, this girl is willing to give up tanning beds and BEER, so I know she's serious :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. We need all the help we can get! I'm not mad!