Friday, May 23, 2008

The Maxi Dress

The Maxi Dress. When I first saw them, I hated them. Now, I kinda love them. I'm not sure why, but they have grown on me. I'm always wasting my time looking at pictures of celebrities out and about, and the Maxi dress has become quite the rage. Is it just a fad...probably. But, for now, I like the look. Its boho chic meets comfortable and they look great with flip flops. Here is a pic of one I like. I realize it will never look as good on me as Alessandra Ambrosio, but maybe its worth a try. Dang...maybe I should find one on a model just a tad more mediocre looking. That might help. She could probably make a potato sack look hot.

Thoughts on this style? Anyone?

3 comments:

Dustin said...

I think Garrett (and Dan) would both say it could double as a maternity dress (if the time comes). It looks super comfy though maybe a little like a house dress with a lot of cleavage. Although I think it's way better than the "mini" dress that girls wear with their ass hanging out.
Do I get approval?

Britt said...

I agree. I mostly mean for just bumming around on Saturday type of thing.

Kari said...

It's cute, but not for me. Long dresses make me claustrophobic. I walk way too fast for long dresses as well. It would look HOT on you Britt!!!