Friday, May 9, 2008

My Dad took these pics of us when he was here visiting...aren't we something?

Yay for it being Friday! Boo for the weather being crappy. Well we can't have everything I suppose. Such is life. Last night Garrett and I took the road bikes out...we haven't been on those in a while. It seems we've had a mountain bike track mind. Anyway, we did the Emigration climb. I was feeling pretty good I must say, at least until we froze our butts off coming back down the canyon. My bicycle fitness level is pretty good this year but I've been spending lots of my free time pedaling. Today is going to be a good day. First of all, I only have to work 1/2 a day which is always fabulous. Dustin and I are going to check out the Oh Sweet Sadie show in Draper. I'm not sure what to expect, but it will be fun to see some cute ideas. After that, its off to Dustin's to celebrate my 2nd Mom's birthday. It should be good times, but we can't stay late. Garrett and I are off to Sherwood Hills in Logan tomorrow morning for a mountain bike race. Pray for no rain, cause I don't want to be a muddy mess the entire way home. Well, I hope everyone has a great Mother's Day weekend. Ta Ta.

1 comment:

Birdie said...

Wow another race already? Cool. Have fun!!